A huge help for anyone trying to avoid sugar is a) finding something that you won't get board of... and b) once you find that something, make a vat of it!!!
A few weeks back, I found exactly that- gree curry! It's a simple way to eat your veggies while not getting board of the normal veggie taste.
(and personally- I love it because it's spicy. Spicy to the point that my eyes water and my nose runs... soooo good!)
Green Curry (with Chicken)
- 4 chicken breasts
- Coconut oil (some for cooking chicken, 1 Tbsp. for the onions etc).
- 3 tsp. crushed garlic
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 Tbsp. green curry paste (or more if you like it spicy like me!!- you can find it in Super Store)
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. ground pepper
- 3 Tbsp. fish sauce (can omit if ya don't have!)
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. stevia (or other sugar substitute)
- 2 cans coconut milk (split)
- 1 bag of baby bok choy
- 4 cups stir fry vegetable mix (or whatever veggies you would want to have in there)
- Cook chicken (make sure there is no pink) and set aside.
- Mix together the ingredient until coconut milk (only put in one can). Cook onions through, adding spices, curry paste, and such.
- Add stir fry veggies, the extra can of milk, and veggies are almost soft through add the bok choy.
- Add chicken back in, and enjoy! Place on a bed of rice, quinoa, or even in a cup by itself (SO GOOD!)