Friday, January 20, 2012

Initiation

Yesterday was the official kick off to the 30 day program, or should I say challenge. I sat in a room full of eager  people wanting to give up sugar (or life) as they know it! Who would have thought over a hundred people would ever sign up for such a thing?!

We got information about the next few weeks of our lives, how to succeed, and how not to fall off the bandwagon within the first few days (which I hear are supposed to be lovely much like coming off of a drug addition.
We got check lists of food to eat, not to eat, and where to get the "goods". 
We were told to prepare ourselves (and loved ones) to be patient and wait for the headaches, mood swings, and cravings to pass. (ie. if I sound crabby for the first few days, I appologise in advance :s)


Good luck to all those who are joining me on this lovely journey- I question our sanity!
[k]

No comments:

Post a Comment