Monday, January 23, 2012

weekend delight-

So... this weekend was spent doing homework- and by that I mean... BAKING!
If there is one thing I learned from the first few days of the this crazy challenge is that you need to be prepared. So I grabbed my new best friend (a 30 day approved cookbook) and went to town.
First on the list- SHOPPING!
I stopped by Costco and grabbed Grape Seed oil (On Sale!!!), almond butter (ALSO on sale!!!), Balsamic Vinegar and berries.
Then we moved onto Bulk Barn to grab Arrow Root flower, some Walnuts, and Almond flower (WAY to expensive, so next time I'm making my own.)
Last stop was Super Store for Coconut Cream, Stevia,  and veggies.

After a long day in the kitchen I had created:
**Flax Bread
Coconut Coco Macaroons
**Cinnamon "Bread"
**Eggplant Bake
Double Chocolate Walnut Brownie

It all turned out good- but the ** were AMAZING and recipes will be coming soon.

Now that I have things ready for the week I feel like I'll be alright and be able to not starve, or go over to the dark side and start eating sugar...
3 Days down... only 27 to go!!!
[k]

No comments:

Post a Comment